Tuesday 11 August 2015

Flower Making Session



Four members of FAME came to my house tonight to make some flowering plants, and I got photos of them to share with you. We made geraniums (actually pelargoniums with the dark band on the leaf) and delphiniums.

The samples are on the left of the photo, and the pieces the participants made are on the right. I will do a tutorial for both of these plants this week. A salmon geranium, two in shades of pink, and a red one. All the delphiniums are blue, as that was everyone's favourite colour.

Next week we will be seven flowering plant makers, all doing a variety of things; I will get photos of them as well, and perhaps some more tutorials.....

Now to figure out how to make convincing nasturtiums to go into my Tudor apothecary garden....

No comments:

Post a Comment